Learn to meditate or recommit to your practice?
Stop yelling at your kids or spouse and feeling guilty for hours afterward?
Create more flow in your home so weeks feel less stressful and you have more energy?
Live with a more abundant and high vibe outlook?
Learn to be more present during the day?
Ali is available in person and virtually
Selfcare isn’t selfish!
My journey towards self-care led me to meditation and mindfulness, which taught me how to be fully engaged in each experience, and to take control of where I put my attention.
This allowed me to put more attention on myself, to see how poorly I was treating myself, and how I was acting like my own worst enemy. From there, I was able to see what needed to change, which then allowed me to be a better mom and take better care of my family!
Finding that balance between taking care of myself and taking care of everyone else, allowed me to:
- Connect to my intuition, quiet my mind, and eliminate anxiety
- Be more patient, present, and grateful in this time
- Make more thoughtful choices and decisions and stop wishing for do-overs all the time
- Tackle my sleep issues and come off sleeping pills
- Be a tuned-in mom — one that effectively listens and connects
- Live in the moment, laugh, and spend quality time with my kids
- Be a shining example of forgiveness, self-love, and respect for my kids
- Systems in the home that work
Honestly, after starting a self-care practice I noticed huge shifts in ALL areas of my life.
Join the Mindful Mom Community and receive your free gift of “5-Day Meditation Challenge!”
Ali Katz is a best-selling author, motivational speaker, self-care and mindful parenting coach, and a meditation expert.
Her mission is to inspire mothers across the globe to leave overwhelm, stress and guilt behind, and to embrace a life full of balance, presence, and joy.
Ali’s uncanny ability to make the concepts of self-care, mediation and mindfulness feel relatable, and downright fun, truly sets her apart from the traditional self-help crowd.