Selfcare isn’t selfish!
My journey towards self-care led me to meditation and mindfulness, which taught me how to be fully engaged in each experience, and to take control of where I put my attention.
This allowed me to put more attention on myself, to see how poorly I was treating myself, and how I was acting like my own worst enemy. From there, I was able to see what needed to change, which then allowed me to be a better mom and take better care of my family!
Finding that balance between taking care of myself and taking care of everyone else, allowed me to:
- Connect to my intuition, quiet my mind, and eliminate anxiety
- Be more patient, present, and grateful in this time
- Make more thoughtful choices and decisions and stop wishing for do-overs all the time
- Tackle my sleep issues and come off sleeping pills
- Be a tuned-in mom — one that effectively listens and connects
- Live in the moment, laugh, and spend quality time with my kids
- Be a shining example of forgiveness, self-love, and respect for my kids
- Systems in the home that work
Honestly, after starting a self-care practice I noticed huge shifts in ALL areas of my life.
You also can reconnect, re-balance and be a great mom — without losing yourself! I’ll show you how.
I work with moms of school age children on self-care, healthy boundaries, mindful parenting, and meditation as they often go hand in hand. I help moms (and even dads!) set up systems in their home THAT WORK, and allow for better communication and more joy in the home.
Say goodbye to chaos and hello to balance and calm!
Everyone can do it, and I will guide you every step of the way – from A to Zen!